市场营销策划 Planner，资深策划 Senior Planner
美术统筹采购 Art Buyer
Location: Shanghai, work closely with Asia Pacific team. Experience in advertising is a must.
- Background of FMCG is preferred;
- Minimum 6 years of account management and/or management level marketing, a minimum of 2 years of which has been in an agency environment; preferably with a combination of marketing, branding, business process, technology, and hospitality industry exposure;
- Understanding business and industry, identifying issues, providing sound marketing direction and solutions;
- Proven success in account growth and revenue generation;
- Demonstrated strategic or consultative approach to account management;
- Strong aptitude for building “partner” relationships with clients and colleagues;
- Interpersonal Requirements: Keen attention to detail;
- Strong account management, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Proven track record executing complex projects;
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organization, from project manager to executive, while still introducing elements of fun and humor in the workplace;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in English abilities;
- Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources and clients;
- Ability to manage several projects at once;
- A source of innovation, passion and creative vision;
- Must have sound financial management skills.
- Senior client contact for Marketing Director, Brand Managers, Product Managers;
- Responsible for ensuring Client satisfaction and handling strategic issues or problem resolution of brand communication issues;
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of the marketplace and our Client’s business including various media and distribution channels;
- Drive profitable client relationships;
- Oversee project creative briefings;
- Take responsibility for overall project management;
- Identify and manage risk within acceptable limits involving your BD as appropriate;
- Supervise and assist client on integration of all campaign metrics eg. Brand Tracking;
- Obtain campaign improvement insights based on research results findings;
- Ensure superb, impactful and innovative creative development – in line with client’s requirements and brand print;
- Maintain a consistently high standard of presentation and documentation by all team members;
- Ensure you and your subordinates are aware of and sell/utilize the Ogilvy specialist services;
- Ensure Production Estimates are adhered to or any need for amendments to Production estimate are discussed and agreed with the Client as early as possible during a project;
- Provide monthly feedback summary on Client billings including providing input to Billings Summary;
- Take responsibility for any Aged Debts and ensure Purchase Orders are raised for suppliers;
- Ensure adherence to the client contract agreements where appropriate for all man hours’ fees and third party costs.
Experience in advertising is a must.
- A Bachelor’s degree or above
- Familiar with production process, with at least 3 year of experience in advertising or related field;
- Familiar with FMCG industry
- Fluent in both spoken and written Chinese and English language.
- Good knowledge of excel
- Be ambitious, eager to learn and willing to grow as part of a team
- Establish requirements of brief and work with Associated Account Director /Account Director to develop creative brief;
- Assist in the co-ordination, writing and verbal briefing of internal and external resources as required e.g. creative, production, third party specialists etc;
- Achieve worthwhile output from brainstorms;
- Co-ordinate creative and project management aspects of Agency’s response to client brief;
- Assist in presenting/selling the response;
- Obtain feedback from Client;
- Project implementation and monitor progress against plan;
- Provide updates to budgets and help Managers ensure timing plans are fully up to date;
- Develop a thorough understanding of each process involved in a project and execute actions required when they arise.
- Ensure that all materials get to markets on time and in the most cost efficient way;
- Make relevant contribution in areas where you are non-revenue accountable – Brainstorms, Team Meetings, and maintaining the
- Agency’s image and personality;
- Ensure creative team’s motivation and working processes.