Planner（策划 ）；Account Manager（客户经理）；Project Manager（项目经理）
You’re a planner/senior planner with a track record of helping brands create compelling, motivating work. You have ideas about how digital can build brands and influence consumers. You confidently lead teams with your strategic enlightenment and inspiration.
You have at least 4-5 years experience in a strategic or consulting discipline, with a digital or research background. You have research and analytical skills and experience facilitating workshops and interviews and have detailed knowledge of information and internet technologies and their application to the formulation and creation of digital customer experiences. You can generate strategic directions that are applicable and actionable. You must be able to think independently, analyze, and craft robust comprehensive solutions and insights. You can take these insights to create briefs that inspire great creative work. And you embrace data tables, after all, you know the importance of measuring your work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
Ability to understand the dynamics of a client’s business and the sector in which it operates
·Understands how business, brands and customers interact, with a deep knowledge of the role that technology plays in this relationship
·Experience in insight and idea generation with examples of successful application of insights and ideas generated
·Ability to judge ideas for their distinctiveness, relevance and effectiveness, and to refine and improve the ideas of others
·Can provide strategic direction on specific initiatives, identifying the key message or proposition and the best means to communicate or demonstrate this
·Can translate strategic recommendations concerning online experiences into actionable content and / or function
·Can clearly and persuasively communicate strategic recommendations to internal and external audiences with variable levels of understanding
·Strong communication skills, and the ability to work with senior clients, are essential requirements.
·Familiarity with the application and analysis of a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research techniques
·Ability to gather and research consumer and technology data/research with limited resources
·Ability to compose, conduct and analyze interviews
·Can identify drivers and be able to connect the data points that link marketing objectives, consumer insights, technologies
This project manager position will be responsible for managing multiple marketing related work streams across a key client account. Working with the client services team, you will be actively involved in receiving client briefs and responding with meticulous project plans, which compliment the strategy and business objectives of our client. You will work with best in class creative, technical, media and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive space.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and manage project scope, budget and schedules or medium sized projects and ensure controls are in place to deliver product on time and within budget
• Oversee entire development process ensuring highest quality of team communications and collaboration
• Identify resource requirements, required skill sets and the allocation of team members to the core team
• Work with project team to articulate project vision
• Identify and maintain strict project documentation and archiving
• Manage internal project status meetings and reports
• Develop best practice techniques for managing risks and issues and conflict resolution
• Track and report project financial performance on a weekly basis
• Ensure both Agency and Client needs are met
• Coordinate efforts with outside vendors/sites
• 3 – 5 years of experience in website development and online advertising; additional print, collateral or advertising production experience a plus
• Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and encourage teamwork and to facilitate communication between people with different expertise
• Solid knowledge of budgeting, resource scheduling and time management relating to all facets of interactive advertising/web production
• Working experience with, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio
• General understanding of interactive technologies
• Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to present to managerial level clients and internal stake holders