Digital Director / Associate Digital Director
- Lead digital team in developing and selling media planning strategies, innovative ideas
- Provide prospective views on planning trends/ suggestion
- Review team member’s performance, setting KPI for each of them, and help them to achieve the KPI
- Manage the team efficiently and effectively deliver qualified service on time
- Build up good relationship with clients
- 7+ years of digital media planning experiences, and believe digital is an untapped platform. Provide clients with programs beyond banner ads and clicks.
- Able to establish overall digital strategic approach with given clients.
- With the ability to see growth potential within existing accounts such as targeting emerging media trends and tactics to create innovative media programs for the client.
- Managing a team of at least five staff
SOCIAL MEDIA (SH)
Social Media Analysis Manager
- Data mining & online research to produce consumer insights that inform the campaign plan
- Support digital planners & creative team to develop online promotions that maximize iWOM buzz & SNS engagement.
- On a daily basis, assess brand reputation & provide trend reporting & alerts.
- On a weekly basis, produce campaign performance reports, and advise on optimization strategies to meet KPIs
- Supervise iWOM vendors in content planning & QC their copywriting
- Ensure BBS, SNS brand page & weibo updating is on time & relevant to the brand & consumer insights
- 3+ years of relevant data mining & market research experience
- Be able to analyse large quantities of brand buzz data and identify key trends, influencers & consumer insights
- Able to produce accurate, easy to understand, reports in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint.
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Willing to help out on all levels of execution.
- Passion for social media marketing demonstrated in active use of SNS, BBS, blogs & mobile.
- Completes and manages financial forms
- Invoicing / Acct Reconciliation
- Daily Pacing
- Entering Contractual Details into Quickbase
- Responsible for effectively managing the search spend as planned by director, client or agency
- Works with a Search Director t-build the strategy
- Executes a search campaign against the strategy
- New Business
- Supports new business efforts by assisting others with proposals, research and data collection
- Actively participates in organization and development of new business pitches with senior level guidance
- Client Interaction
- Participates in calls and meetings
- Develops client interaction agendas and materials as needed
- Leads calls when they are relevant to work that has been produced
- 30% campaign management / 70% client management
- Manages relationships with vendors on their accounts
- Where directed will be responsible for managing Associate Search Managers and Search Specialists to ensure timely and accurate product or results delivery
- Provides input for Search Specialist performance reviews
- Maintain knowledge of client’s business, competition and latest industry news and trends.
- Responsible for ensuring that the appropriate optimizations are occurring to the client’s campaign in line with goals & objectives.
- Provides direction on keyword development t-specialists, wh-are responsible for drafting initial keyword lists
- Reviews keyword list, landing pages, and estimates, finalizes and submits to client for review
- Provides direction t-specialists for creative development
- Reviews creative written by specialists, revises as needed and submits final to client for approval
- Provides direction t-specialist for trafficking of campaign
- Checks t-ensure that action tags are in place on site
- Checks t-ensure that campaign is tracking properly immediately after launching
- Works with vendors to set up accounts in search engines
- Takes screenshots when campaign launches and then regularly throughout campaign
- Checks status of accounts daily
- Provides analysis and executive summary for quarterly & annual activity reviews
- Provides reporting in PPT format as needed
- Submits completed report t-search director for final review before being sent to Client
- Takes client through results on monthly calls
- Implements new testing
- Account performance troubleshooting
- Assists in training other employees on junior search manager job duties and processes
- 3–5 years’ search experience
- Preferred degree qualified
- Excellent track record in dealing with clients and multiple internal stakeholders
- Proven track record of managing large search campaigns
- Managing, mentoring & coaching staff
- Client presentation skills
- Outstanding written and oral communications skills
- Expert in responding t-statistical data
- Ability to provide insight into campaigns and processes of the business
- Be commercially minded
1. Insight Director
- Research design and proposal writing
- Managing 3rd party supplier relationships (especially quality control)
- Analysis/Report writing
- Consulting and client management
- Internal-team development and management
Background and Skills:
- At least 7 years at a research firm, consultancy, client or agency, with deep experience and expertise in qualitative research
- Experienced moderator, having conducted many qualitative projects, employing both traditional and innovative methods
- Skilled consultant, able to appropriately recommend research designs and solutions that best meet client objectives and able to synthesize findings, while offering deep insights and strategic implications to benefit client’s business objectives
- Engaging communicator; outstanding written and presentation skills; creative and authoritative
- Fluent in Chinese and English.
The ideal candidate likely would be described by professional peers and personal friends alike as:
- confident, highly motivated and a self-starter
- insightful (can uncover and articulate the greater meaning behind the addition of a bottle opener to a flip-flop sandal)
- naturally curious (a blog/social-networking addict who’s up-to-speed on pop culture, hip to the latest celebrity dish, and hungry to discover The Next Big Thing in fashion, celebrity, lifestyle, and/or technology)
- culturally engaged
- interested in teens and twenties (and can articulate the moods and motivations of these two lifestages, given help and data of course)
- a solid writer (equally adept at crafting clear proposals and pithy emails)
- a business-builder (who truly enjoys working with clients and colleagues alike)
- hip, smart, and luminous (someone whose natural presence could one day connote youth, another day retired people trends expert)
- fun (willing to play in our company kickball or volleyball game, be part of our festive
- holiday party, and join a small family of highly passionate professionals)
2. Insight Manager
- Responsible for leveraging market, consumer and communication insight and combining these to identify opportunities for media planning.
- Understands and apply the principles of market research design, quantitative and qualitative analyses to ensure the business planning team are supported with robust insights.
- Presents research results, translates statistical data into recommendations for internal stakeholders
- A core part of the role in designing and implementing consumer research projects and playing an active role in providing robust data and information from any sort of survey.
- Maximising the effective use of internal and external information resources & tools and managing 3rd party consumer research.
- Educate stakeholders on appropriate use and interpretation of research findings
- Ensure the quality of all work undertaken by Business Planning Executives and Associates by providing direction, encouragement and support.
- Develop client presentations.
- Educated to degree level in psychology, sociology, marketing, science, statistics or equivalent professional qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in consumer insight/market research. Having media study experience is highly desirable.
- Good analytical ability and strategic thinking and influence and good communication skill, strong to detail and team player, with can-do attitude
- Masters qualitative and quantitative methodology and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint. Familiar with one or more of Microsoft Access, Eviews, SPSS, SAS or Clementine is desirable.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin.