Title: Web Designer/网页设计师
- Be responsible to web design, flash, picture etc for client (FMCG, Automobile)
- Create the online advertisement design
- College graduate in Arts,Graphic design or related major
- Good communication skill and apperception, team working
- Hardworking, highly effective, conscientious
- Creative at art style, passion on online campaign development, good at vision exhibition
- 1+ year related experience
- Good ability to art design and produce, hold the fashion and vision
- Excellent experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Dreamweaver and or other tools
Position: Senior Copywriter
- Produce online project with high quality by providing necessary copy supports;
- Generate creative ideas and concepts to fulfill the advertising needs of the client;
- Conduct creative research on projects;
- Work with art directors and designers to ensure the art direction supports the concept.
- Bachelor Degree; With +4 years’ professional writing experience in an advertising or interactive agency;
- Possess sharp writing skills and have the ability to understand more than one voice; Be able to adapting writing skills as necessary to long form or headlines;
- Strongly ability to logical analyze and take the responsibility;
- Be familiar with network operation, ability to handle word processing, good understanding of Marketing and online market research preferred;
- Be self-motivated with a positive attitude and have strong communications skills.
- Experience with online and offline media is preferred. Experience with online media is a must.
Title: Account Manager
- Discussing creative ideas with clients, creative, media or production departments
- Present agency’s creative ideas to existing/potential clients and handle budgeting matters
- Putting strategy and action plan decisions into action, maintaining constant contact with clients
- Understands and upholds company’s mission and values
- Above 3 years proven experience of account service or planning position in an Advertising agency, consulting company (4A digital agency is preferred)
- University graduated, Major in Marketing, advertising, business administration is preferred
- Good proposal writing & presentation skills
- Good English reading & writing
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, information architecture design, and usability testing and track issues.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, scenarios, flowcharts, design wireframe, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
- At least five years of user interface design experience.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and consumer electronics.
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally with people.
如果您对此职位有兴趣, 请发送简历至: email@example.com, 联系时请务必说明该招聘信息来自DamnDigital
If you have the ambition to develop career in the internet marketing area, and look for career development in a fast growing company, please apply with full resume, online portfolio and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org . Please specify position applied for in the subject area.