- Responsible for maintaining strong client relationships and for the output of CRM, direct marketing and creative strategies
- Must use his/her experience of the discipline to drive constant improvement. The job scope covers: client service, development of customer insights based on data, development of CRM strategy and lead generation programs
- A previous background in Direct Marketing and CRM in either Agency or Client Role is preferred
- Fluency in Mandarin and English .
- Be good at planning, collecting and allocating resources;
- Abundant Experience of CRM strategy, planning and execution
- Good English in both written and oral;
- At least 5 years working experience with advertising agency.
Account Manager/Senior Account Manager客户经理/资深客户经理—上海
（Senior）Account Executive 客户执行/项目执行—上海
- 互联网口碑营销的策划和执行 网络媒体的监测、互联网动态的分析
- 熟悉网络研究工具（如iResearch iUserTracker）
Associate Creative Director – Design Base
Role and Responsibilities:
- Think conceptually and solve business problems presented by the client
- Understand the marketing objectives and demonstrate an ability to deliver the “message”. Understanding of brand, product, digital media, and how people interact with each of them
- Responsible for overseeing, inspiring and leading creative’s across a portfolio of brands.
- Needn’t have spent whole career in digital, although digital experience is an obvious plus.
- Assist in the recruitment and development of the creative team
- Oversees the design process by meeting regularly with designers and Account Management to assess project development, review work product and determine whether project is on target and within the scope of the Creative Brief.
- Act as a client liaison by presenting various stages of work product to the client
- Acts as a mentor to departmental employees
- Provides supervision and oversight to freelance staff
- Must be able to work well under pressure and time constraints, must possess a strong detail-orientation and solid organizational skills, and must possess a strong team-orientation.
Personal skill requirement
- Read and write Mandarin fluently, speak English fluently.
- 7 years and above experience
Senior Interactive Designer
Working under the supervision of the Creative Director and Art Directors, Senior Designers are responsible for the look and feel exploration, conceptual and visual development as well as the final execution of design directions. This role requires broad knowledge and advanced skills in visual design, information architecture, user interface, web standards, and a solid understanding of available client-side technologies. The Senior Designer may be asked to assist in training and mentoring junior design department staff members.
Interested candidates should present a body of work that:
- Demonstrates a passion for interactive development
- Exhibits stylistic breadth, attention to detail, and balances beauty, innovation, and usability
- Proves their facility with interface design, rich media design, and multi-channel design
- All applicants should supply an online portfolio
- Demonstrated record of creating cutting-edge and original design solutions on tight deadlines.
- Sensitive to user behavior as it relates to design.
- Self-motivated, a natural problem-solver, and a good communicator with a demonstrated ability to oversee multiple projects simultaneously, both independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment.
- Expert facility with design software, e.g., Photoshop, Indesign, and Flash
- Intimate knowledge of HTML.
- Effective team player.
- Demonstrated track record as lead designer or designer on high traffic Web sites.
- Ability to work independently as well as lead projects.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience working within the field of interactive media design.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Fine Arts or Graphic Design or equivalent professional experience.
- Applies some ingenuity, creativity, analytical and organizational skills to identify and evaluate alternatives and to develop or participate in developing aspects of client strategy and of marketing initiatives.
Senior Interactive Copywriter
Working under the supervision of the Creative Director and Associate Creative Directors, Senior Copywriters are responsible for the conceptual and copy development as well as the final execution of copy directions. An excellent copywriter doesn’t need much of linguistic education to be successful.
The attributes that make a good copywriter are his understanding of the niche, understanding of the targeted readers and their life’s experience as a whole. English ability will be viewed as a bonus.
The Senior Copywriter may be asked to assist in training and mentoring junior copy department staff members.
- Innovative and conceptual thinking
- Must be able to draft concepts, presentations, correspondence and other written materials as required.
- Must demonstrate a solid understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends.
- Understanding of SEO and keyword optimization is a plus but not required.
- BA/BS in Mandarin, Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism or Advertising/Marketing with copywriting focus or equivalent experience.
Collaborate closely with the marketing department, art directors, designers, user experience architects and your fellow writers to determine the best messaging approach for any project.
- Concept, and execute ideas for a variety of campaigns.
- Write and revise innovative and imaginative copy according to creative briefs and deadlines.
Perform ongoing research on current industry trends to maintain fresh and relevant perspective in all communications.