Job Title: Graphic Designer
Division: Business Planning, MINDSHARE
Reporting to: Agency Head, BEIJING
An in-house resource to help business team with creative design and relevant work to meet client’s purpose.
- Providing powerpoint template design, prepare illustrations or rough sketches of material.
- Assembling final layouts for pitch decks, mock-ups, materials, video products, etc. developing a concept to suit the purpose.
- Developing creative ideas and concepts choosing appropriate media and style to meet the client’s objectives. Suggesting improvements as needed.
- Working as part of a team with printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, web developers and marketing specialists.
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work
- Bachelor’s degree or above in art, graphic design or related field
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Quark Express, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Web site design, Video editing knowledge is an advantage
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle projects simultaneously
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good English Skills
The ideal candidate likely would be described by professional peers and personal friends alike as:
- Insightful (can uncover and articulate the greater meaning behind the addition of a bottle opener to a flip-flop sandal)
- Naturally curious (a blog/social-networking addict who’s up-to-speed on pop culture, hip to the latest celebrity dish, and hungry to discover
- The Next Big Thing in fashion, celebrity, lifestyle, and/or technology)
- Culturally engaged
- Interested in teens and twenties (and can articulate the moods and motivations of these two lifestages, given help and data of course)
- A solid writer (equally adept at crafting clear proposals and pithy emails)
- A charismatic natural extrovert and motivated business-builder (who truly enjoys working with clients and colleagues alike)
- Hip, smart, and luminous (someone whose natural presence easily connotes youth and/or trend expert)
- Fun (willing to play in our company kickball or volleyball game, be part of our festive holiday party, and join a small family of highly passionate professionals)
We are now recruiting the right talent to:
- Run the Invention group
- Oversee the creative communication planning output of Mindshare’s key client accounts
- Provide intimate knowledge and passion for consumer truths and behavior
- Talk fluently about brands across multiple industries in China and beyond
- Create brand/campaign positioning based on brand and consumer truths and translating that into comms principles and topline media plan
- Be conversant, if not fluent, in digital media strategy
- Be a consensus builder and team player
In short, this is, for the right candidate, the best job in China because
You will get mutliple industries exposure(from FMCG to luxury)
You will have a broad palette of media to work from that only MS can deliver at the moment
You are able to create the best work of your life.