Creative Planner – based in GUANGHZOU
Collaborating with the Creative Director and Senior Designer / Art Director to discover concepts and creative ways of expressing ideas in a digital environment.
· Develop the information architecture for transactional, informational, promotional sites, newsletter, EDM, Advertising banner;
· Understand segments of the target audience: behaviour, needs, motivations, objectives. Translate these criteria into functional and communicational components within a stimulating and user-friendly interactive space;
· Participate in the research of user types, the creation of prototypes and usability tests and prepare reports;
· Analyze the competition from an ergonomic, communicational, strategic and conceptual point of view;
· Creates and organizes the Page maps for the relevant concepts;
· Continually suggests creative and innovative solutions to Clients’ campaign requests;
· Supervises the delivery of the additional aspects of the concept e.g successful visuals and sound;
· Produces excellent copy to support and describe the concept;
· Make the follow-up with designer and production to ensure we keep the concept.
· Bilingual Chinese/English;
· A creative mind and the ability to express ideas in a digital world;
· Excellent knowledge of the Office suite, PowerPoint, Visio and MS Project (Axure, PhotoShop and Illustrator an asset);
· Previous experience or a good understanding of Online or Direct Marketing projects.
· Excellent communication and influencing skills;
· Enthusiastic and motivated to continue self-directed learning about online interactive marketing opportunities.
Please send your CV to Anouk.email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org