Account Director – Account Servicing
1. Day-to-day management of business affairs and operations;
2. Strategic development of and hands-on involvement with key accounts in conjunction with the delivery management, technology and creative teams;
3. Development of new business opportunities and new client accounts;
4. Performance appraisal of existing staff, and interviews and proposals for new hires (in conjunction with HR department);
5. Management of invoicing and collection of payments (in conjunction with Finance department).
1. At least 6 years working experience in a digital marketing agency or advertising agency;
2. Excellent command of both English and Mandarin, written and spoken;
3. Proven capability to develop and implement effective interactive campaigns;
4. Able to work independently and possess a “can-do” attitude;
5. Maturity in thinking and ability to gain clients’ trust;
6. Proven ability to manage, lead and develop a team;
7. Proven track record in business development;
8. A good understanding of the China market;
9. Has a passion for excellent work.