Social & Creative Production
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer who understands how to plan campaigns to reach & engage targeted online audiences in order to help brands build fan communities, & drive desired actions such as product trial or sales. Reporting to the Creative Engagement Director, your keen social observation skills, will be matched with strong empathy & intuition for finding consumer insights in market research data. You will be responsible for forecasting engagement KPIs for each campaign, and once the campaign launches you will be responsible for regular reporting & optimization of media & creative to reach those KPIs. Understanding of direct marketing principles and how to apply them to online grass roots marketing is key. You will also manage iWOM vendors to generate iWOM buzz and build online communities, ensuring a high standard of copywriting & PR ethics.
- Data mining & online research to produce consumer insights that inform the campaign plan
- Work with the Creative Engagement Director & agency digital planners to develop and execute online brand promotions designed to maximize iWOM buzz & SNS engagement.
- Help establish performance metrics and tracking to measure campaign results.
- On a daily basis, identify and assess campaign performance. On a weekly basis, produce campaign performance reports, with recommendations on how to optimize the activation idea, brand messaging, or media placement, in order to meet the KPI’s.
- Manage online communities for brands, including content planning, SNS brand page & weibo updating
- 3+ years of relevant social media & grass roots marketing experience.
- Know how to effectively deploy digital media channels and creative techniques to profitably acquire and retain brand fans.
- Able to produce accurate, easy to understand, campaign performance reports in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint.
- Ability to effectively analyze & explain campaign performance metrics and recommend how to optimize to reach the KPIs
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Willing to help out on all levels of execution.
- Passion for social media marketing demonstrated in active use of SNS, BBS, blogs & mobile.