Wieden+Kennedy, an independently owned advertising agency located in Shanghai, China is recruiting for a Community Manager. W+K was founded in 1982 and currently has 1,000+ employees working in Shanghai, Tokyo, London, Amsterdam, Sao Paulo, Portland and New York. Our client list includes some of the most-recognized and well-respected brands in the world.
W+K创立于1982年, 至今在全球7个城市包括上海、东京、伦敦、阿姆斯特丹、圣保罗、波特兰和纽约建立了分公司, 其员工人数已达1000多人。我们所服务的客户包括很多在全球范围内得到广泛认知的著名品牌。
Summary of Position:
A community manager is responsible for developing and producing a social media plan in line with the clients overall brand goals. The Community Manager will lead the overall editorial process of a branded community while developing strategies for activating conversations and ensuring timely monitoring and response.
- Interfaces directly with Account Service team to understand business needs and translate into actionable social media plan
- Plans and drives overall content calendar including production and publishing of social media content
- Builds and maintains content distribution network by way of social media channels
- Works with client to create social media moderation guidelines in order to identify issue escalation paths and ownership
- Schedules and organizes collaborations with multiple departments to generate content on a daily basis
- Manages influencer outreach to develop on-going relationships
- Communicates with contributors, key opinion leaders and influencers directly to ensure requirements, deliverables, and incentives are aligned between all parties
- Monitors social media communities to ensure timely responses as well as ensuring social media conversations are meaningful and true to brand
- Working with Digital Strategist develops cross channel community engagement strategies and tactics to meet business/communication objectives
- Working with Digital Strategist analyzes campaigns and translates anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the social media campaigns
- Working with Digital Strategist and through oversight of Social Media Writer, identifies conversation opportunities and concepts tactical activation ideas in line with overall brand goals
- Through oversight of Social Media Writer collaborates on and creates content for feeds and snippets in various social media sites
- Through oversight of Social Media Writer continuously participates in conversations surrounding our brand, products and content
- Through oversight of Social Media Writer acts as the eyes and ears of our brand
- Through oversight of Data Analyst creates and updates daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Fluent in both Chinese and English, spoken and written required
- 2+ years’ experience in interactive, social media, web publishing or digital PR preferred
- Demonstrated passion for Chinese internet
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of employees across many disciplines
- A proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical-thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Understands the driving social contract (etiquette, social currency, rules of engagement, etc.) at work on sites, networks, tools and experiences inhabited by our client’s primary targets online
- Deep understanding of social media and best practices in China
- Possesses a thorough understanding of social media, mobile and physical computing
- A proven track record in managing successful online communities
- Exceptional initiative, attention to detail and follow-through skills
- After-hours work required
你喜欢运动，音乐或者潮流文化吗? 你对不同的生活方式有自己的理解吗? 你喜欢写东西吗?
“Do you love Sports, Music or Fashion, are interested in lifestyle and culture, and love to write?
You are smart, creative and fluent in expressing yourself online. You regularly participate in and contribute to online communities, and are passionate about developing conversations and relationships with your fellow netizens. Ideally you have run your own blog or community having built a solid audience around an interest or passion.
W+K is on the look out for community writer to become active participants in online communities, working with some of the most exciting brands in the world. Your writing style should be clear, fresh and persuasive, and accessible to an online youth audience.
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV, along with samples of your written work.”
Qualified candidates please e-mail cover letter, including salary requirements, and CV email@example.com. Please specify Job Title in the subject line of your e-mail and kindly specify these roles are from DamnDigital
如果你觉得自己是合适的人选, 请将您的求职信包括薪资要求和简历(Doc或者Pdf文件格式), 一并发送到shanghaijobs@wk.com。请在邮件主题内注明您应聘的职位名称并说明招聘信息来自DamnDigital
No phone calls, please. 我们不接受任何电话咨询。
We greatly appreciate your interest in W+K. 非常感谢您对W+K的关注。
Only those selected for the interview process will be contacted. 我们会严格挑选并联系合格的应聘者。