Interactive Design Team Lead
- In charge of a team of interactive designers. The team will be responsible for production of user interaction (e.g. Flash Animation, Flash Game, Mobile application, iPhone/iPad/Android application, touch-screen application), based on confirmed concept of Creative Team. The team will also work on video editing, motion and other digital projects production.
- Taking the lead role in the innovation for the projects you work, you will develop best practices, processes and innovations to speed development timelines. Acting as a key member within the organisation you will be pivotal in meeting clients, liaising with account managers and creative team, taking briefs and developing concepts to bring client cutting-edge projects.
- You need to take care of the daily operation of the team including quality assurance , resources / project allocation, hiring and training of new team members, deliver projects on time and in good quality, and make sure the team runs smooth.
- Handle all team to team issues, including working well with different teams like account servicing, creative team, technical team, production (maintenance) team.
- Coach and train junior team members on technical skills, art sense, and interactive design sense.
- Over 3 years experiences working in interactive design and production, preferable in web 2.0 and digital agency side, with at least 1 year team management experience.
- Major in interactive design / design production or relevant education, university degree
- Must be expert user of Photoshop and Flash.
- Advance user of at least 1 of the following industry tools: HTML+CSS, Expression, Silverlight.
- Excellent in interactive design of web application and RIA, e.g. transition effects, enhancing visual feedback, and etc.
- Strong interest in studying advanced user interface design trends like mobile application, touch-screen devices.
- Strong sense on resources, efficiency, time management, and able to handle ad hoc issues and solve problems.
- Able to work under pressure, deliver multiple projects under tight timeline, and feel satisfaction for delivering good work together in team work
- Experience in designing work flow and training materials to achieve scalability and leveraging various skill set of a team will be a plus.
- Fluent in English.