CMG Shanghai (or Beijing) office is looking for a dynamic, multi-disciplined digital professional to lead our digital operations in the China market.
We’re looking for a self-motivated and positive team player that is detail-oriented with a strong track record of working with marque brands. You must have a passion for and strong understanding of leading-edge digital & social media trends.
Ideally you’ll have a minimum of 10 years combined agency & client experience working in a planning / strategy or business leadership role, and have a strong balance of managerial and creative skills.
Excellence in team leadership and developing client relationships, ability to maneuver confidently & successfully within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and being able to balance creative expression with business objectives are all requirements of the position.
Successful candidates will have a combination of skills sets to deliver on the following five areas:
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to make complex concepts easy to understand, especially for non-digitally literate clients and staff
- Lead/participate in digital new business pitches within the local market
- Support account team leads on new business initiatives
- Create rapport and trust with clients and prospects
- Grow existing client account revenues from a digital perspective
- Translation of research and online behavioural data into succinct relevant consumer insights and consumer engagement strategies for the online space
- Reduction of brand and product attributes into unique, defensible and exciting communication messages
- Creating clear, inspiring, easy to understand briefs that lead to unique and exciting BIG ideas
- Taking creative idea platforms and architecting them into actionable online and offline campaigns that ultimately drive client’s business results
- With account teams, develop exceptional cutting-edge creative concepts and big ideas through brainstorming and other creative techniques
- Refining raw ideas into concepts and tactics that work within client’s budgets and appetites
- Instill a culture of creativity, inspiration, excellence and innovation within the local market account teams
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Oversee workflow and productivity for the practice team, monitoring team capacity and utilization
- Manage the digital practice monthly revenue intake, forecasting annual revenue targets
- Provide clear vision for growth opportunities within key accounts to local market Managing Director and APAC Head of Digital
- Provide training to local market digital and account teams on a variety of digital disciplines to include: planning (media & creative), social, search, digital production management (site build, video content), measurement & monitoring tools, user experience.
- Deep understanding of social media strategy and tactics and how brands can use it
- Good working knowledge of SEO / SEM theory and practice
- Good working knowledge of web analytic systems and social listening platforms
- Good practical experience of User Experience disciplines, techniques and deliverables
- Experience in project managing site design & build projects
- Experience of using data analysis in planning and campaign evaluation processes
- Familiarity with shooting and editing digital video content an advantage
Up for the challenge? Then send your CV and case study examples / applicable URLs for immediate confidential consideration to Jobschina@cmgrp.com with the position title and location in the subject line. * Kindly specify these roles are from DamnDigital.com.
Constituency Management Group (CMG) is a wholly-owned unit of The Interpublic Group of Companies (NYSE: IPG), the world’s leading marketing communications company.
As part of Interpublic, we offer clients integrated services in a full range of marketing communications disciplines including advertising, corporate branding and identity, customer relationship marketing, experiential marketing, media planning, sales force training, video production and more.
CMG Asia Pacific Companies: