Title: Account Manager
You will be responsible for digital projects, from planning to execution, for well known brands. Projects range from interactive strategy development, internet campaigns, websites production, online advertising campaigns, social media campaign, and search marketing.
- Degree holder, with 3 years + marketing and advertising knowledge gained from client or agency side;
- Excellent English skill, both written and presentation;
- With good interpersonal and project management skill;
- Self-motivated showing strong sense of ownership and able to work under pressure;
- Attention to details and well-organized;
- Enthusiastic on internet area and keen to integrate technology with brand strategy;
- Willing to take up the challenge of working in a start up environment and grow together with the company; and
- Multiple projects with different clients are our norm, and candidates must be able to handle the work load and derive enjoyment and satisfaction from these pressures.
Title: Web Developer/ 网站开发工程师
- 熟悉Open Source Technology (Tomcat、Apache、Mysql)优先;
- 熟悉Unix/Linux系统及shell script程序开发优先;
Title: Project Executive
- Manage application development project, usually RIA or website, led by the project manager.
- Gather and understand client requirements
- Develop project plan
- Lead medium scale project by coordinating with client and managing different internal resources, mainly technical and design, to deliver the project
- Monitor project progress proactively
- Handle project change on the course of the project
- Ensure the project deliver timely and in good quality
- Carry out project review after closure
- Bachelor degree holder, preferably in computer science or related discipline.
- Good command in oral and written English.
- Over 2 years of web site project experience,
- Able to grasp client’s requirements quick.
- In-depth knowledge and hand-on experience of project management in general, develop project plan, communication plan and so on.
- Presentable and a good communicator
- A discipline, careful, detail and reliable person
Title: UX Planner
- Plan, prioritize, coordinate, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
- Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
- Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
- Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, track issues, and assist in estimating resource needs and schedules.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and hardware and software developers.
- At least five years of user interface design experience.
- Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology, particularly as applied to Web-based applications and consumer electronics.
- Strong project and people management skills. Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
- Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as PhotoShop, Illustrator, Visio, and Dreamweaver.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Masters degree in Human-Computer Interaction or a related design or behavioral science discipline.
- A passion for creating products that resonate emotionally wit h people.
Title: Art Director
- Reporting to the Creative Director / Associate Creative Director, you will be working with a core creative team on various digital projects;
- You will be leading the digital creative development for assigned projects and brands, including concept development and innovation, proposal preparation and presentation, key visual development, art direction, interface design, to ensuring production quality, work out the art direction on visual, animation for the projects and give clear direction to the designers in Interactive Design and Production Team for implementation;
- Follow through the production process to make sure the work we delivered is in high quality and in line with the concept proposed; and Provide on-the-job training and guidance to designers, and also assist in designing training and sharing sessions to uplift our creative quality.
- Strong visual sense and able to deliver quality layout and art direction;
- Over 2 years experiences of working in the digital agencies or web companies, with track record of working on well known multinational brands;
- Be familiar to the digital industry and web/digital campaign production process;
- With good creative concept and can carry out accordingly;
- Have the ability and confident to present creative concept;
- Have passion and responsible, able to face working pressure and challenge; and
- Be skilled in PC designing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash), skilling fully operate the software to complete work.