GroupM群邑中国 寻找Data Management Specialist, Project Administrator/Coordinator, Social Media Analyst
1. Data Management Specialist
The jobholder will be responsible for delivering data warehousing and concatination projects.
Being the data analyst, he/she will work with vendors and partners for system integrations, data sychronization and localizations from many different data sources.
Define data types, mapping algorithm, segmentation and data regression moduling.
- University graduate in Computer Science, specialize in database maniplulation would be a plus
- At least 1 year data analysis experience knowledge management and data analysis
- Strong analytical skills in knowledge management and data warehousing
- Knowledge in web analytic software (e.g. Google Analytic, Omiture and etc.)
- Proven experience in verbal and written executive level communications
2. Project Administrator/Coordinator
Project coordination; Perform the role of Project Coordination including raise query, follow up submission, contract partners/publishers, quality assurance and other sundry works as required , e.g.:
- Publisher research
- User training support
- Coordination work for software product launch
- Testing and quality assurance
- Test data preparation (cleaning, de-duplication, mapping…)
- Write test guide, test cases, test plan and test report
- Follow up bug fixes
- University degree holding (preferably computer science)
- At least 1 year experience in project coordination or quality assurance in software industry
- Good communication and English skills
3. Social Media Analyst
We are looking for a passionate social media marketer who understands how to use weibo, SNS, BBS, blogs & mobile to reach & engage targeted online audiences. Using online research & data mining tools, you will play a key role in the campaign planning process. Reporting to our Engagement Planner, your analytical data mining skills, will be matched with strong empathy & intuition for finding consumer insights in market research data. Equipped with the latest CiC dashboard tools & reports, you will screen & distill large volumes of online buzz into planning insights that drive the big idea for advertising campaigns. Working closely with our digital planning teams, you will then supervise iWOM vendors in generating iWOM buzz and building online communities, ensuring a high standard of copywriting & PR ethics. Your data mining skills will also serve to monitor brand reputation & alert clients to positive & negative trends.
- Data mining & online research to produce consumer insights that inform the campaign plan
- Support digital planners & creative team to develop online promotions that maximize iWOM buzz & SNS engagement.
- On a daily basis, assess brand reputation & provide trend reporting & alerts.
- On a weekly basis, produce campaign performance reports, and advise on optimization strategies to meet KPIs
- Supervise iWOM vendors in content planning & QC their copywriting
- Ensure BBS, SNS brand page &weibo updating is on time & relevant to the brand & consumer insights
- 2+ years of relevant data mining & market research experience
- Be able to analyse large quantities of brand buzz data and identify key trends, influencers & consumer insights
- Able to produce accurate, easy to understand, reports in Microsoft Excel &Powerpoint.
- Strong copywriting and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously. Willing to help out on all levels of execution.
- Passion for social media marketing demonstrated in active use of SNS, BBS, blogs & mobile.