1. Creative Engagement Director
Location: Shanghai, Beijing
The Creative Engagement Director is responsible for driving innovative social media campaigns that win new business & integrated accounts for the group’s agencies. You will work closely with key social media sites to identify up coming content launches & platform innovations that present opportunities for groupm clients. Reporting to the Group Social & Creative Production Head, you will be assigned to high value projects, where your job is to push the ideation beyond monitoring & seeding, building case studies around successful community building & social engagement. You will manage an internal team of 2x social analysts to build a KOL database, do iWOM data mining & deliver the consumer insights that campaigns are built on, and a team of 2x social gaming specialists to deliver branded gameplay concepts & in game advertising. You will work closely with the digital planning teams across 4 groupm media agencies, providing training & inspiration in the form of best-in-class case studies, and brainstorming with them to write & present winning pitch proposals. Successful candidates will have a proven track record in delivering award winning web promotions via social media & overseeing quality of digital creative copy & art direction.
- Integrate account planning & creative direction skills to win awards for social media innovation, campaign effectiveness, or creative quality
- Deliver the best creative and most effective social engagement programs in ways that do not jeopardize schedule and budget
- Coach & manage social analyst team to build Key Opinion Leader database, provide campaign planning insights based on social monitoring data & observed consumer behaviour on SNS, Weibo, BBS & social games
- Build relationships with each key social media platform to get first pick of upcoming content & platform innovations. Proactively develop these opportunities & present them to groupm media agency planning teams & clients
- Package best in class case studies & award entries for quarterly digital evangelism & training workshops with client facing teams
- Clearly define vision, clarify strategic requirements, explain complex ideas clearly and manage expectations
- Work across the digital planning, social engagement, design, and production teams to ensure proper and full implementation of the project plan
- Strong presentation, communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate and deliver messages effectively
- 6+ years of digital creative or media agency experience required
- 3+ years of researching & designing social engagement campaigns, including media planning & buying negotiations, KPI setting & proving delivery of ROI to clients
- Understanding of latest developments on each social media platform and how to build web promotions around each platform’s strengths to influence consumer behaviour in favour of client brands
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to lead teams in high-pressure situations
- Outstanding organizational, presentation and negotiation skills
- Solid track record of successfully developing projects from start to completion, including supervision of copy quality & creative production
- Deep knowledge of web design and production processes
2. Art Director
We are looking for an experienced Art Director to concept & mock up digital creative ideas that drive engagement & interaction. You will work closely with our creative director & executive producer to design high performing banners, landing pages, campaign microsites, social games, apps and tools, as well as other web promotion vehicles. You will need to combine an understanding of information architecture, user experience, social media technologies, flash animation and design, in order to translate the creative brief into amazing mockups that help sell the creative idea to client.
- Concepting& designing online campaign creative assets in accordance with the creative brief
- Produce high-quality, user-centred design for websites, online video, emails, banners and interactive ad units, flash games, desktop applications, branded content and portal sponsorships, as well as other emerging digital opportunities such as mobile marketing, video game integration and offline interactive
- Ensure efficient communication & collaboration between the inhouse design & project management teams, and the external production vendors
- Present and explain creative concepts & art direction to vendors, and supervise their output to ensure the finished deliverable matches the original design concept
- Support other groupm agencies on pitches and internal initiatives
- Stay up to date with Chinese consumer trends and digital marketing trends and contribute to the agency’s creative culture by sharing inspirational work examples
- 4+ years digital creative agency experience. Candidates with more experience & outstanding portfolio will be considered for creative director position.
- Knowledge of information architecture, graphic design principles, webpage usability, banner design and production processes
- Proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator (essential) Aftereffects, Dreamweaver & Flash (ideal)
- Creative ideation skills coupled with the ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to independently complete mockups, meeting creative brief requirements, with minimal supervision.
- Be an active user of SNS, microblogs& BBS, and be able to provide good examples of how brands have used each platform’s strengths to influence consumer behaviour