(Group) Account Director – Digital (Social) Media
Head of the interactive team, you will contribute your experience in strategy development, account servicing and team management. You will utilize your expertise to develop new business and generate revenue to bring the agency’s digital capabilities and service to a new level.
Account Director: should have a minimum of 6+ years (while a Group Account Director: a minimum of 8+ years) working experience in interactive communication agency with thorough understanding of digital marketing techniques, trends & landscape. You are expected to have proven client & team management skills, strong ROI sensibility, sound interpersonal & presentation skills.
Account Manager – Digital (Social) Media
- Effectively analyze client’s business issues & digital (social media) needs, and translate them into effective digital (social media) strategic counsel.
- Work with account service team to putting up client’s platform under strategic user experience and logistic usability study.
- Capability to bridge client’s PR strategy and developed on-line communication strategy and framework
- A hands on approach with a minimum of 5 years’ on-line media experience
- PR experience will be a plus
- Obsessed with online media communication and have knowledge on technology support
- Demonstrate a well-developed knowledge of domestic social media, BBS, blogs
- Experience in managing multiple accounts, budgets and programs
- Excellent motivational, interpersonal, oral/written presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Strategic thinker and good team player
- Excellent in English/Mandarin (both speaking and writing)
Please email your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com, * Kindly specify these roles are from DamnDigital.com.
薪资福利从优, 有意者请将您的中英文简历发至: Jobsshanghai@webershandwick.com
* 同时, 来信也请让我们知道该招聘信息来源于DamnDigital
Weber Shandwick in China
PR News Digital Firm of the Year
Advertising Age’s Agency A-List
Global Agency of the Year, The Holmes Report, 2009, 2010
Top Corporate Responsibility Advisory Firm in Communications & Advertising, CR Magazine