Digital Project Manager
JOB DESCRIPTION – DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Simultaneously manage several projects though their life cycle on time, on budget and of quality.
- Develop a thorough project schedule based on information contained in the job brief, cost estimate scope of work documentation and team communication.
- Manage resource allocation balancing internal and external resources to ensure successful delivery through project.
- Ensure clear communication between teams.
- Ensure that the quality assurance process takes place before launch.
- Collaborate with the Account Service Team to manage Client expectations and communications flow.
- Monitor and control changes to the scope of work to help foresee difficulties, provide support when needed, and communicate any impact on the overall project execution.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Web development process and platforms.
- 2 years of project management experience in an interactive Agency, multi-media design, or website development company.
- Strong time and budget management skills.
- Good vendor management and people management skills.
- Passion for emerging interactive technologies.
- Proactive self-starter with an analytical and creative mind.
- Ability to manage multiple, fast paced, and demanding projects simultaneously.
- Expertise in Microsoft Project.