Social Media Executive (Intern)
You will work on social influence marketing projects for well-known brands;
You will be responsible for message seeding according to our content plan in key SNS/BBS / weibo channels;
Scan through user generated content to ensure no inappropriate content there;
You should be able to work on the project for 4 hours everyday, plan to have 2-3 days in our office per week, and other time can work offsite.
1) Attention to details and well-organized;
2) With good interpersonal and project management skill;
3) Self-motivated showing strong sense of ownership and able to work under pressure;
4) Enthusiastic on internet area and keen to integrate technology with brand strategy;
5) Excellent English, both written and presentation;
6) Multiple projects with different clients are our norm, candidates must be able to handle this workload and derive enjoyment and satisfaction from these pressures.