上海宝开软件有限公司是美国PopCap游戏公司(www.popcap.com)在2008年进入亚洲的正式开始。PopCap的名字在2000年随着风靡全球的游戏产品–“宝石迷阵”而来到广大玩家的面前, 随后一系列的精彩之作——。《毛毛球》（Chuzzle™）、《怪怪水族馆》（Insaniquarium™）、《幻幻球》（Peggle™） 《祖玛》（Zuma™）吞噬鱼、宇宙方块更是成为世界休闲游戏创造的领跑者! 2009年宝开游戏的力作《植物大战僵尸》（Plants vs. Zombies™）无疑掀起了又一轮休闲游戏比拼的高潮!
现在的PopCap致力于网络化的, 全球的, 属于世界的乐趣。无论是PC, Web, PS平台, XBox平台, Mobile平台, 还是PSP, NDS, iPhone平台, 我们的游戏始终伴随着用户一起分享快乐时光!
作为一个独立自主开发管理的创意公司, 上海宝开秉承了PopCap一贯的文化–为了乐趣而创造游戏~~! 因为天才和努力, 所以PopCap的精品游戏才会常青!
Title: Senior Graphic Designer
Reports to: Director Marketing, APAC / Sr. Director of Creative Labs, US
Location: Shanghai, China
This is an intermediate/senior level graphic design position responsible for delivering a broad suite of creative services to PopCap’s Asia/Pacific sales & marketing organization. The senior graphic designer will satisfy the business need for world-class marketing and packaging materials while upholding PopCap’s standards for corporate and game franchise brands. As the lead representative of PopCap’s global creative services organization in the APAC regional headquarters, the right candidate must have excellent project management and creative skills, in addition to unusually broad art and design talent and experience.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and produce a broad array of marketing assets for PopCap’s partners throughout APAC as needed to promote and launch new game releases. These assets may include retail packaging, print marketing collateral, web sites, video trailers, and merchandise, including plush toys and other promotional swag.
- Design & implementation of web graphics, banner advertisements and additional web campaigns, from storyboards to final completion.
- Design and development of flash based animations, from storyboards to final completion.
- Select and manage outside vendors to help produce required assets, including print shops, video production companies, toy factories, etc. Provide art direction as needed to maintain quality.
- Manage the overall project pipeline, communicating its status internally on a regular basis, while retaining flexibility to assist with special projects as needed.
- Maintain consistently high graphic standards and proactively learn new techniques and trends in graphic arts and disseminate such information to creative team.
- Manage, mentor and train junior graphic design team members.
- Communicate and coordinate with PopCap’s Creative Labs organization in Seattle on a regular basis, and work with art teams and other teams in PopCap’s Shanghai studio as needed.
- At least 4-5 years experience as a print/interactive graphic designer.
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator and Flash is required.
- Experience with AfterEffects, 3D packages, and other art/design-oriented programs is a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to stay organized, exhibit great follow-through, and work within established procedures with minimal supervision under tight deadlines.
- Experience creating art and animation for advertising is highly recommended.
- High level of fluency in both Chinese and English (written and spoken).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must maintain an upbeat, positive, and professional attitude that contributes to an environment that is conducive to producing breakthrough ideas.
- Talent dealing with type and typefaces is a strong plus.
Experience and Qualifications
PopCap offers a very competitive benefits package that includes:
- Competitive Base Salary
- Profit Share Bonus Scheme tied to performance
- Paid vacations
- Competitive benefits
- Opportunity to work in a rapidly growing global company, with interactions with colleagues from around the world.