Y&R / Wunderman (扬·罗必凯/伟门) 隶属于世界上最大的传播公司WPP集团, 在全球6大洲80个国家的162个城市设立了超过550个分公司, 拥有多于4000名员工。是Y&R和Wunderman双方强强联手合并组建, 共同致力于为全球超过1500个客户提供完整的广告服务和营销解决方案的领先的互动行销代理商。
你是不是会为新的想法而兴奋? 好奇心是不是会引领你进入一个不同的领域? 你是否有热情去了解和理解他人, 并将他们转变为品牌的消费者? 你能否利用你的想象力将极具创意性的解决方案实际运用于现实世界?
Interactive Backend Developer / Technician
1. Knowledge of formal object-oriented design methodology.
2. Familiarity with Unified Modeling Language (UML).
3. Ability to code in a clean and consistent manner with proper supporting documentation.
4. Ability to build and work within a site hierarchy that is clean reusable and expandable.
5. Proven experience in design, development and implementation, and testing of Internet applications.
6. Knowledge and understanding of UNIX operating systems.
7. Knowledge of basic source control/CM processes.
8. Experience working in large, integrated client teams.
9. Strong written and personal communication skills, as well as the ability to design and plan out work flow processes.
10. Ability to prepare system and software documentation such as System Specification, System Design, Technical Specification, and User’s Manual
11. Integrate developed applications with backend enterprise systems such as CRM, Stock Inventory System, Web2Print backends via Web Services/XML or SQL triggers
12. Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to articulate intangible ideas to designers, technical and business audiences.
1. Three to five years IT, web application and design experience in web based systems.
2. Three plus years experience in analysis, design and development of software applications.
3. Strong technical skills in database structuring with MySQL Server as the backend essential
4. Interactive development and relational database experience.
5. Graphic design skills, knowledge of PhotoShop, Illustrator or equivalent.
6. Site architecture, human interface design experience a plus.
8. Solid understanding of SQL, IIS, and NT 4.0.
9. Experience in complex e-community projects a plus
10. Experience in projects and Software Development Lifecycles, data gathering, system analysis, design, programming, and test plans.
11. Knowledge of open source packages like OSCommerce, Mambo, Joomla and PHP development frameworks such as CakePHP, Code Ignitor will be a definite plus point
Interactive Programmer – HTML
1. 3 years experience in an international class web design agency
2. BS with strong technical background
4. Strong knowledge with Content Management Systems (CMS)
5. Ability to integrate e-commerce templates
6. Experience working in large, integrated client teams.
7. Strong verbal and written communication skills with an ability to articulate intangible ideas to designers, technical and business audiences.
1. Graphic design skills, knowledge of PhotoShop, Illustrator or equivalent.
2. Experience with deploying “Web 2.0” applications
3. Webmaster – maintenance & support of websites
4. Experience in registering domain names and setting up web site hosting accounts