- Strengthen and expand relationships with key clients.
- Supervise strategic development and implementation of direct initiatives.
- Fiscal responsibility for overall account profitability including client budget, expense reporting, and campaign profits and losses.
- Liaison between Agency and Client to establish goals and budget and ensure the receipt of quality, cost-effective solutions.
- Conduct performance management and goal assessment of staff.
- Desired above 2 years AAD experiences in CHINA digital agency
- Need strong planning & presentation skills
- Experience in creative & insight/technology focus projects is a plus.
- Excellent business development and project management skills.
- Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills.
- Ability and proven track record of new business development.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Successful track record managing multiple client assignments.
- Sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
- Knowledge of all agency functional areas; including production, media, research and database.
- Marketing experiences or strong marketing sense is a plus
- Fluency in Chinese and English
客户经理/资深客户经理-Account Manager/Senior Account Manager
- Interact and manage relationship with key management and brand teams
- Understand each brands key objectives and strategic roadmap deliveries
- Strategic review, plan and consultancy for on-going projects
- Understand and constant review internet trends/user behaviors and consult clients, partners and AGENDA team for best approaches
- Create, review and manage all materials (proposals, quotation, timesheet, project documents)
- Ensure all project delivery meet timeline, objective and KPI result
- Team hiring, building and management
- Be a good role model and leader to motivate team members
- Be responsible to the enquires from director and clients
- Learn and practice AGENDA account servicing methodology
- Learn and practice AGENDA project management methodology
- Relationship building and management with other AGENDA offices and Partners
- Expand AGENDA’s business services
- University Undergraduate is a must
- Minimum 3 years of account management and/or management level in an online digital agency environment;
- Understanding business and industry, identifying issues, providing suggestions and solutions;
- Strong management, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in English and Mandarin abilities;
- Strong organizational and time management skills
客户执行/资深客户执行-Account Executive/Senior Account Executive
- Account service work: in charge of site project maintenance management and monitoring.
- Assist account manager‘s work and maintain customer relationship.
- Participate in social media planning and implementation, online media monitoring, Internet dynamic analysis
- Other related works.
- Digital account service experience, advertising, English, marketing or human related professional bachelor degree or above;
- Familiar with the Internet, network media, network game, network promotion, mobile communication service is preferred;
- Good command of written and spoken English, good taste, can be proficient in using Office software
- Careful and meticulous, proactive, dedicated;
- Good learning ability, communication and organization skill.
Creative Traffic Manager
The Creative Coordinator is on the front lines of daily project management, facilitating the workflow of creative projects and managing the lifespan of client work from inception to delivery.
Day to Day Duties:
- Execute established production schedules and manage daily creative projects.
- Participate in frequent inter-departmental meetings to gauge production workload and stay consistently informed of all active and forecasted work.
- Define chronology of dates/times for each step of a project’s workflow
- Zealously ensure that deadlines are met and that all related personnel are held accountable.
- Identify available resources and assign individual responsibilities to creative and production staff.
- Identify potential issues and pro-actively work with team members to address.
- Help schedule and prepare materials for meetings.
- Creation, maintain and distribute of weekly hot lists to team members for various client project milestones and status.
- Gain all necessary approvals to move projects forward.
- Keep the flow of information open, honest and transparent.
- Communicate critical information to relevant parties in a timely manner.
- Report issues between account services, creative services, and/or production staff to supervisor and/or senior department managers.
- Review deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Enforce strict adherence to standardized procedures, such as the consistent application of naming conventions, file/folder organization, versioning control, etc.
- Close jobs and prepare for Accounting.
- Produce estimates as necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree required and/or 3+ years of professional experience.
- Strong communication, negotiation and conflict-resolution skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Resourcefulness and adaptability.
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully.
- Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively.
- Poise and focus under pressure; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives.
- Innovative and conceptual thinking, strong will to learn.
- Must be able to draft concepts, presentations, correspondence and other written materials as required.
- Basic understanding of current creative media, mediums and trends in China.
- BA/BS in Mandarin, Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism or Advertising/Marketing with copywriting focus or equivalent experience.
- Collaborate closely with the creative team to determine the best messaging approach for any project.
- Concept, and execute ideas for a variety of campaigns.
- Write and revise innovative and imaginative copy according to creative briefs and deadlines.
- Perform ongoing research on current industry trends to maintain fresh and relevant perspective in all communications.
- 了解Google Analytics或其它同类型互联网分析工具和应用。
- 有android APP开发经验者优先
- 英语口语熟练，有做Media Planner经验者优先
口碑营销经理/社会化媒体营销经理/Social Media Manager
- 具有Social Media传播策略、方案撰写能力
- 对Social Media传播内容有编辑能力、并对团队内编辑创作内容进行质量监控
If you are interested in the opportunity at AGENDA/Wunderman, please check “Careers” site for job application http://www.wunderman.com.cn/ .