Account Director (ATL) (SH)
- 7 years+ professional experience in Advertising.
- Has worked on integrated marketing and advertising programs demonstrating a solid working knowledge of all communication disciplines
- Has successfully supervised a broad range of accounts and has demonstrated the ability to apply strategic disciplines, including ROI to them
- Has depth of marketing understanding beyond advertising, as well as broad industry knowledge and consumer insights
- Has demonstrated leadership ability in the development and motivation of an effective agency team.
- Has demonstrated the ability to manage a major account for profit and growth
- Facilitation, presentation and writing skills
PS: Junior level can apply to the AAD position
Account Manager (ATL) (SH)
- 2+ years related experience
- Experience in an advertising agency, particularly in account management and/or general agency operations.
- Broad range of experience in a variety of key business and/or industrial categories is valuable.
- Ability to manage, direct, and lead professionals.
- A broad range of experience in a variety of businesses and industries is a definite asset.
- Demonstrates deep strategic leadership and an understanding of clients’ business
- Understands and translates internal client process
- Ability to write and speak Chinese and English with a strong business acumen
Senior Account Executive (ATL) (SH)
- 1+ years of professional experience in Marketing/Advertising.
- Proven experience in effective project management.
- Strong facilitation/presentation skills, both in preparing materials required and in delivery. Excellent written skills.
- Demonstrates a strategic foundation and understanding of clients’ needs
- Ability to write and speak Chinese and English
PS: Junior level can apply to the AE position
Account Executive (CRM) (SH)
- 1+ years CRM working/internship experience in 4A agency
- Solid grasp of direct marketing foundations and implementation skills
- Be data savvy – sound qualitative & quantitative analytical skills
- Good presentation, verbal and writing skills – both Chinese and English
- Microsoft Office competent
- Team player, respect for process
- 1+ years professional Experience
- Creative Experience
- Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ability to lead an motivate the Team
- Willingness to take over personal responsibility
Senior Art Director (SH)
- 5 years of industry experience in advertising
- Strong design portfolio with 4+ years education
- A solid knowledge of the latest versions of following programs: Mac OS, Photoshop, Fireworks, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- Well-developed communication skills including ability to articulate creative concepts and rationale to other team members and client
PS: Junior level can apply to the Art Director position
Data Analyst (SH)
- Deeper understanding of SQL, SAS, SPSS
- Knowledge of GA, Omniture
- Strong analysis, Data mining ability
- Over 2 years’ related experience
- Has agency experience, know how to present to client
- Good oral and written English