Nurun, a subsidiary of Canada’s largest media company Quebecor Media Inc, is a global network of digital experts dedicated to helping brands reconnect with consumers through digital technology and interactive media. Nurun uses a discipline in design thinking to uncover new insights, identify changing consumer behavior and invent solutions that help brands strengthen consumer relationships and fit into everyday life.
Nurun China is headquartered in Shanghai, managed by Florence Garcon, has reached a team of 100 people. For more information, please visit www.nurun.com
Jr. Project Manager
Reporting to the e-Commerce Website Operations Manager, you will participate in the website operations for our local and international clients; you will be implicated in such projects as brand site, corporate sites and e-commerce sites; you always look for the best way to do something. We are looking for a person who is passionate, responsible and dynamic, and wants to be a part of an experienced team that is both technologically advanced and efficient.
- Understand client’s brief and assign tasks for team
- Quality assurance for webmastering tasks (including web sites maintenance; making updates on content, image; Data entry, etc.)
- Develop team to be qualified to meet client’s need
- Day-to-day team management and optimization of resource allocation
- Hands-on maintenance if necessary
- Provide reports to clients and internal account director and operations manager
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in Internet, advertising, media.
- Native Chinese, Good English both in Written and Spoken
- Skilled in communications, client servicing, planning and contract management.
- Responsible, well-organized, professional, flexible, client-focussed and passion for internet.
- Excellent in Microsoft offices (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Experienced in team management and project management.
- Basic knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, XML, flash.
- Solid experienced in Web analytics, e-commerce, online media marketing, website design, SEO is strong plus.
- Experienced in cosmetics and luxury brand is preferred.
- IT technical background (HTML, web programming) is preferred
Social Media Executive
- Assist in conducting social media planning, buying and monitoring for our clients
- Produce campaign reports and trafficking functions.
- Work with Account Serving team to identify optimal social media channels that can help build clients’ businesses and brands
- Keeping abreast the latest trends and developments in the social media industry locally and abroad
- Prepare online materials, whole ad display process executive
- Competitive analysis and Campaign review, Brand investigation.
- AD optimization Plan, media performance monitor, data analysis.
- 1 year of working experience（Fresh graduates are also welcomed）
- Ability to work independently as well as in the team environment with Project Management, Creative and Technical colleagues, depending on requirements of the project
- Organized and willing to learn
- Ability to work under high pressure and tight schedules
- Bachelor’s degree
- Study competitive landscape and provide insights and implications to the teams
- Understand and actively review digital trends/user behaviors and actively express those with all parties involved (client, team member, etc.)
- Independently develop insightful communication plan/media plan/execution plan etc.
- Assist with the crafting of creative briefs to ensure engaging creative communications
- Monitor results from various data measurement, tracking and optimization tools and advise the client on implications, opportunities and options driven by those results.
- Work closely with media and Analytics team to deliver insightful monthly and quarterly digital and social monitoring reports
- Quality control of all interactive output
- Manage, monitor, develop and execute multiple digital projects
- 3+ years of strategic planning experience within a digital environment.
- Demonstrateable experience in at least two of the following areas: media planning, campaign planning, web analytics, marketing research, mobile marketing, CRM(eCRM).
- Strong knowledge of latest interactive marketing technologies and trends
- Capability of generate strong consumer insight
- Extensive knowledge of online media & local market consumer web trends
- Outstanding and persuasive client-facing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and strong English abilities
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to meet deadlines with quality work
- Knowledge of technical creation and development processes
- An understanding of basic web analytics and desire to learn industry best practices
Mobile App Developer
- Work closely with account / project management teams to ensure requirements and schedule are met;
- Work closely with design team and translate designs into fully functioning features of mobile apps;
- Deliver mobile apps across the entire app life cycle – Concept, Design, Build, Deploy, Test, Release to app stores and Support on IOS and/or Android platform;
- Maintain and enhance existing mobile apps on IOS and/or Android platform;
- Handle server to mobile communications and programming;
- Keep up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile technologies.
- At least 5 year(s) of relevant experience developing native IOS and/or Android apps;
- Strong understanding of latest features and development best practices for IOS and/or Android platforms (upcoming SDKs, resource optimization, social network integration);
- Good concept on Object Oriented Programming for applications development;
- Experience with the App Store submission and review process;
- Experience in IBM Worklight, PhoneGap or Titanium;
- Proactive, Problem-solving and willing to learn new technologies;
- A team player yet able to work independently to meet multiple project deadlines;
- Good communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Understand the project/campaign goals and its specific liabilities;
- Develop the graphic design of the campaigns and solutions in collaboration with the creation director;
- Participate actively to the ideation sessions;
- Develop the layouts;
- Redact the visual norms manual;
- Manage the purchase of pictures, rights to pictures and illustrations (photo shoot, picture bank)
- Be aware of the new trends in design and publicity.
- Strong experience using tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, and Flash, capable of teaching and training others on best practices.
- Strong web layout experience. Experience with grid based layout a plus.
- A minimum of 3 years in a role focused on graphic design.
- Solid understanding of design principles and how it pertains to the web color, proportion, space, typography and layout.
- A solid understanding of designing intuitive site functionality, interaction, site architecture, user interfaces, and navigation.
- Experience designing for cosmetic brands and e-Commerce a plus.
User Experience Designer
Nurun is looking for a creative, passionate, detail-oriented information architect to play a fundamental role in creating user experiences. You will develop innovative digital solutions for our clients, together with your team.
You will be responsible for documenting the organization of content, navigation principles, workflow, priorities, and page structures based on in-depth knowledge of users and the industry’s best practices.
The UX designer will:
- clarify and streamline the interface and elevate the user experience
- create wireframes and navigation flows
- use quantitative and qualitative feedback to iterate and refine functionality
- advocate for the user across dev and design teams and make things happen
- Participate in the development of prototype usability tests and the creation of reports.
- Develop user archetypes: search, personas, scenarios of tasks and mental models.
- Conduct competitive analysis on ergonomics, digital communications, strategy and design
Skills / Qualifications:
- proven UX and design skills and an amazing portfolio
- a focus on functionality + a brilliant aesthetic sensibility
- a collaborative, get-it-done attitude
- a passion for media production – video, audio, photos, etc.
- experience with ecommerce or consumer-facing internet
- Develop the architecture for transactional, informational and promotional sites.
- Understand user behaviors, needs, motivations and objectives – and turn them into functional and communicational elements within a stimulating, user-friendly digital environment.
- Work closely with clients to craft interactive solutions that serve their business needs.
- 5 years of professional experience in online information architecture.
- A university degree in graphic design, communications, cognitive science or a related field.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Self-starter, proactive, cooperative and dynamic.
- Excellent writing skills (reports, analyses, proposals).
- Excellent knowledge of current technologies.
- Excellent knowledge of Office and Axure (Photoshop and Illustrator an asset).
– Available to travel occasionally for work.
- Manage media deployment display
- Collect data from media publishers and partner agencies on a timely basis for the development of media reports – daily, weekly and monthly
- Systemisation of media performance data into media analysis template
- Manage the resolution of campaign issues with media publishers and/or media agency partners
- Preparation of campaign media performance
- Provide contact reports of communications and agreement with media publishers and agency partners
- Provide input into the development of client media performance by tracking the media landscape and competitor monitoring during campaign periods
- Bachelor degree required
- 1+ yrs. relevant experience within an media buying agency or digital agency
- Well versed in interactive marketing and related disciplines
- Team player and team leader who is results-oriented, proactive and has a strong work ethic
- Time management skills
- Proficient in managing highly analytical advertising projects
We offer a competitive remuneration, a dynamic and innovative work environment and a fast track career for talented individuals.
While we thank all those who show interest in this position, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are kept confidential.