Glamour Sales China (http://www.glamour-sales.com.cn), founded in 2010, is one of the first and most successful authorized flash sales fashion and luxury e-commerce websites to work exclusively and directly with brands. The company is growing rapidly, with a membership base of over 2 million members, growing at 2,500 new members per day. The company has partnered with over 730 international brands to date.
The Neiman Marcus Group made a strategic investment in Glamour Sales Holding to fuel its existing and successful flash sales business in Asia.
Assistant CRM Analytic Manager
Report To: Marketing Manager
In response to business expansion, we are looking for an experienced analytics individual to join our marketing team as CRM Manager, Analytics.
You will be responsible for developing analytical strategy to support the key functions carried under GLS marketing team, including customer acquisition, retention, activation, customer loyalty program as well as consumer insight collection. You will plan analytics projects from scratch to detailed execution and post program analysis. In addition, you will select and engage with external agency to improve analytic technology and model.
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will have a 360 degree of CRM responsibility including data analysis, insight generation from the numbers, planning and organization of CRM programs
- You will be working closely with internal departments and external agency to develop analytical methods to leverage customer data into campaign development as well as measurement of campaign’s effectiveness and ROI.
- You will be working closely with CRM agency to build a “single customer view” CRM system, to implement personalized CRM programs in different marketing channels: GLS website, media channels, edm, APP, SMS and social media etc.
- 4+ years of experience in statistics and data mining within a CRM and loyalty marketing environment, ecommerce background is preferred
- Experience to develop customer marketing / CRM analytics model/ CRM system (sugar CRM, v-tiger, IBM Dynamics etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics, MIS or related disciplines.
- Analytical, strategic, understand business requirements, strong ability to identify insight from data
- Sound communications skill in English and Mandarin