Glamour Sales China (http://www.glamour-sales.com.cn), founded in 2010, is one of the first and most successful authorized flash sales fashion and luxury e-commerce websites to work exclusively and directly with brands. The company is growing rapidly, with a membership base of over 2 million members, growing at 2,500 new members per day. The company has partnered with over 730 international brands to date.
The Neiman Marcus Group made a strategic investment in Glamour Sales Holding to fuel its existing and successful flash sales business in Asia.
Creative Account Manager
Report To: Art Director
The Creative Account Manager will oversee all incoming creative projects and will be in charge of the coordination between Merchandising and Creative Department.
- Follow up new event created by Merchandising Department for the creative team and establish timelines for all creative event banner and special layouts.
- Ensure all business partners provide necessary information for new events. Fully understand briefs in order to plan workload in a timely, accurate and cost effective manner.
- Oversee event banner workflow and enhance processes accordingly.
- Track and monitor workflow and ensure all creative and productions deadlines are met.
- Organize and participate the weekly meeting with Marketing and Merchandising Departments.
- Manage each job within agreed timings for all stages from brief to delivery.
- Troubleshoot problems and able to find solutions.
- Suggest on the implementation of the workflow improvements.
- Manage and maintain the share folders with Production/Merchandising Department.
- Develop the corresponding process and control procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 2+ years relevant working experience, fluent in English
- Detail orientated with strong organizational skill
- Vision in creativity
- Communication and negotiation skills with proactive attitude
- Familiar with Mac office software, including Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator is preferred