Madison is an independent PR agency that is committed to an exceptional high standard of creativity in public relations. Our corporate culture of Disciplined Freedom aims at unleashing talents’ potential in a work-life balance workplace. We now have offices in Shanghai, Guangzhou and Hong Kong. Madison is a Finalist at 2013 Campaign Greater China Independent Agency Award.
We have openings for in our Shanghai office.
Account Manager / Account Director (Shanghai based)
Role & Responsibilities:
- As a gatekeeper and team head for a China/HK multinational food sector account
- Lead the team in SH, BJ, GZ and HK on the integrated marketing program in three core areas: B2B, PR and Marcom.
- Provide strategic counsel to client as relates to the client’s brand positioning, channel marketing and overall marketing communications work.
- Possess positive-thinking (and a good sense of humor will help too)
- Solid experience and in-depth understanding of the China consumer market scene and trend. F&B experience will be an added bonus but not necessary.
- Solid Agency experience in handling traditional, B2B and/or digital PR campaigns
- Reputable university graduate in any discipline
- Fluent in English and native Putonghua.
Deadline: 21 Feb 2014