Group Creative Director
The Group Creative Director is responsible for developing and directing the creative strategy for the Client. The incumbent will lead the creative team to develop and produce quality creative solutions for his clients. The incumbent will supervise the overall performance management for creative team members.
- Develop and manage creative resources against client business
- Collaborate with account management and strategy and to create best in class solutions for our clients
- Supervise the training and development of the Creative team
- Attract, recruit and retain creative talent to grow the creative capability
- Creative, independent “out-of-the-box” thinker
- Service/Client oriented
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Leadership/Mentor/Team-Working skills
- BA/BS degree required
- Agency experience required
- Knowledge of direct marketing preferred
- Portfolio of creative artwork required
Senior Account Director
- Interact and manage relationship with key management and brand teams
- Understand each brands key objectives and strategic roadmap deliveries
- Strategic review, plan and consultancy for on-going projects
- Understand and constant review internet trends/user behaviors and consult clients, partners and AGENDA team for best approaches
- Create, review, manage and approve all materials (proposals, quotation, timesheet, project documents)
- Ensure all project delivery meet timeline, objective and KPI result
- Team hiring, building and management
- Be a good role model and leader to motivate team members
- Learn and practice AGENDA account servicing methodology
- Learn and practice AGENDA project management methodology
- Expand AGENDA’s business services
- University Undergraduate is a must
- Minimum 5 years of account management and/or management level in a digital agency environment (Background of FMCG is preferred);
- Understanding business and industry, identifying issues, providing direction and solutions;
- Strong management, analytical, and problem solving skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation in English and Mandarin abilities;
The Director, Marketing Strategy is responsible for the overall development of marketing strategies and plans to support Client business. The incumbent will focus upon integrating all direct marketing disciplines into an overall Customer Relationship Management (CRM) approach. In this role, the incumbent will not only lead consulting engagements but also support the Account Management team with strategic Client needs.
- Drive strategy across multiple plans including acquisition plans, loyalty programs, promotion strategies, branding strategy, event marketing planning and market research planning.
- Ultimate integration of Direct Marketing methods into CRM approach.
- Involvement in new business development and internal capability development initiatives.
- Provide Account Management team with strategic Client solutions.
- Expert knowledge of various marketing disciplines including branding strategy, direct marketing, and event marketing.
- Experience in B2B as well as B2C environments.
- Strategic “out-of- the-box” thinking
- Dynamic leadership, management and team building skills
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree required, MBA preferred.
- Seven plus years experience in a broad range of strategic marketing areas.
Business Director (Digital)
The Business Director oversees multiple accounts, initially managing Qoros account, and a future new business account. With primary day to day responsibility for delivery of all program activity, the Business Director manages an experienced team of individuals, driving & enhancing programs to trigger conversion, loyalty and retention to the client’s growing list of owners and leads. The BD will also have experience in developing profitable micro-segmentation strategies, manage frequency, offers and sequencing of all digital campaigns across channels, and drive successful offer design, targeting, delivery and performance measurement.
- Lead account management team, providing effective guidance and instruction
- Maintain a stable team with minimum turnover within a year.
- Ensure day to day smooth running of operation, collaboration between departmental teams in order to deliver on quality output consistently.
- Ensure the agreed Client SOW is delivered on quality, on time, aligning into the agreed Client contract KPI.
- Ensure all internal and external processes / documentation related to finance, operation and account management is adhered to.
- Ensure the profitability of your assigned business.
- Participate in new business development and pitch (in the future)
- 8-10 years experience in project or management, preferably in digital or, loyalty marketing
- He/She can come from a marketing services company, ad agency (ATL/BTL) or client (automobile, FMCG experience is preferred)