Associate or AA
Associate or AA for our Digital Influence team (who will be based in Marketing team)
Performs day-to-day account work which may include: drafting a wide range of written materials, coordinating events, maintaining client and media contact, managing projects performed with and by others and supervising more junior staff.
Is fully familiar with group’s communications plans for accounts and understands and tracks clients’ businesses.
Acts as a liaison between client, outside suppliers (graphic designers, photographers, A/V houses, etc.) and, as appropriate, other internal and external audiences (e.g., employees, media, interest groups).
Consultant or SA
1. Management of client or team in particular segment of business group’s area of expertise;
2. Client management and leadership in particular segment of business group’s area of expertise;
3. Involvement/support of group-related 360 initiatives;
4. Participation in new business efforts, leadership of selected new business assignments;
5. Delivery of one non-financial target and media relations goal that supports group developments.
1. Manages client expectations;
2. Develops and manages projects/programs, including implementation plans, evaluation mechanisms, staffing plans, budgets and timelines;
3. Independently handles several small accounts or major projects of a large account, performing much of the day-to-day work with assistance from both more junior and more senior staff as appropriate;
4. Is client’s primary day-to-day contact on projects, or for smaller accounts, is the contact for the full account;
5. Develops presentations for clients relative to project management/program status;
6. Keeps team(s) appropriately informed and involved in projects;
7. Identifies and secures help on emerging account problems;
8. Is able to articulate and apply agency vision, goals, practice areas and capabilities.
1. Is gaining depth and diversity of account experience that informs public relations counsel;
2. Has full understanding of public relations and a demonstrated ability to achieve public relations objectives;
3. Develops and drafts programs based on team input;
4. Is a broadly capable writer, able to generate a range of materials (e.g., client memos, press releases, speeches, and articles) that require minimal editing;
5. Is a skilled editor capable of directing the written materials of others;
6. Oversees and directs media campaigns. Has established relationships with senior print and broadcast journalists;
7. Efficiently and effectively plans and manages events (e.g., press conferences, media tours, analysts meetings, advocate briefings, etc.);
8. Understands the creative process and how to work effectively with internal and external creative resources;
9. Has in-depth understanding of graphic and video production, as well as IT and emerging media;
10. Has established a circle of industry editorial, investment community, professional and/or consumer group contacts;
11. Has strong presentation skills and plays an increasingly active role in new business and client presentations;
12. Anticipates and assists in developing solutions to client needs and problems;
13. Has built and applies specialized expertise in a particular subject or functional areas.