Senior Art Director
- Reporting to the Creative Director / Associate Creative Director, you will be working with a core creative team on various digital projects;
- You will be leading the digital creative development for assigned projects and brands, including concept development and innovation, proposal preparation and presentation, key visual development, art direction, interface design, to ensuring production quality, work out the art direction on visual, animation for the projects and give clear direction to the designers in Interactive Design and Production Team for implementation;
- Follow through the production process to make sure the work we delivered is in high quality and in line with the concept proposed; and Provide on-the-job training and guidance to designers, and also assist in designing training and sharing sessions to uplift our creative quality.
- Over 5 years experiences of working in the digital agencies or web companies, with track record of working on well known multinational brands; impressive portfolio.
- Strong visual sense and able to deliver quality layout and art direction.
- Passionate in concept thinking that may lead to all kinds of executions in different digital channels.
- Fluent in English and mandarin, with good presentation skills that show confidence and able to deliver concepts in a convincing manner.
- Management skills, resources planning, as well as tasks distribution.
- Familiar with the digital industry and campaign process;
- Skilled in PC designing software.
Please provide your impressive portfolio.
If you have the ambition to develop career in the internet marketing area, and look for career development in a fast growing company, please apply with full resume, online portfolio and expected salary to email@example.com . Please specify position applied for and the job informations are from DamnDigital in the subject area. specify that .