Maintenance Team Leader
Full time position
Reporting to the project director you will participate in the website operation for our local and International clients. You will be implicated in such projects as brand site, corporate sites and e-commerce sites. You always look for the best way to do something. We are looking for a person who is passionate, responsible and dynamic, and wants to be a part of an experienced team that is both technologically advanced and efficient.
The Team Leader is a critical role to lead the maintenance team to in ensure that customer satisfactory, quality and deadline are met as well as aligned with company’s strategy and guidelines. The maintenance team consists of Team Leader, designer, HTML developer, flash developer and web producers.
Your principal tasks are:
- Responsible for understanding client’s brief and assign tasks for team.
- Quality assurance for webmastering tasks (including web sites maintenance; making updates on content, image; Data entry etc)
- Develop team to be qualified to meet client’s need.
- Day-to-day team management and optimization of resource allocation
- Hands-on maintenance if necessary.
- Provide reports to client and account/project director
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in Internet, advertising, media.
- Native Chinese, Good English both in Written and Spoken
- Skilled at communication, client servicing, planning and contract management.
- Responsible, well-organized, professional, flexible, client-focussed and passion for internet.
- Excellent in Microsoft offices (Word, Excel, Outlook, powerpoint)
- Experienced in team management and project management.
- Basic knowledge at Adobe Photoshop, XML, flash.
- Solid experienced in Web analytic, ecommerce, online media marketing, website design, SEO is strong plus.
- Experienced in cosmetics and luxury brand is preferred.
- IT technical background (HTML, web programming) is preferred.