Flash Developers (based in Shanghai)/Flash开发人员(上海)
A US-based independent digital agency in Shanghai is seeking Flash/Multimedia Developers. This position works with teams to build rich interactive experiences. Projects include flash banners, microsites, jump pages and websites. We are looking for a team player with great motion design skills who can build solid files.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Other duties may be assigned.
• Develop Flash pieces that balance creative and technical excellence
• Work closely with art directors and designers to ensure that creative intent and results are achieved at the highest level
• Use motion and animation techniques to bring static design comps to life
• Working closely with other Flash developers and animators on Flash projects ensuring peer-to-peer sharing of knowledge and practices
• Maintaining high coding standards and practices and exercising quality control on all aspects of Flash development
• Collaborate with team members to implement the best use of Flash
• Implementing innovative Flash techniques and features
• Problem-solving in scripting, performance and optimization of Flash projects
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• 4-5 years Flash development experience required with emphasis on motion design.
• Creative toolset knowledge and expertise (Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator)
• Expert attention to detail.
• A master of graphics optimization
• Proven motion design skills: look/feel, rhythm/timing
• Strong knowledge of ActionScript.
• Ability to animate with code, understanding of basic physics concepts
• Comfort level with tight deadlines; must be proactive and able to multi-task.
• Previous agency experience
Nice to Have
• Experience with tracking solutions in Flash
• Experience with 2D, 3D, audio and video software tools
PROJECT MANAGER (based in Shanghai)/项目经理(上海)
This project manager position will be responsible for managing multiple marketing related work streams across a key client account. Working with the client services team, you will be actively involved in receiving client briefs and responding with meticulous project plans, which compliment the strategy and business objectives of our client. You will work with best in class creative, technical, media and analytics talent coordinating innovation in the interactive space.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop and manage project scope, budget and schedules or medium sized projects and ensure controls are in place to deliver product on time and within budget
• Oversee entire development process ensuring highest quality of team communications and collaboration
• Identify resource requirements, required skill sets and the allocation of team members to the core team
• Work with project team to articulate project vision
• Identify and maintain strict project documentation and archiving
• Manage internal project status meetings and reports
• Develop best practice techniques for managing risks and issues and conflict resolution
• Track and report project financial performance on a weekly basis
• Ensure both Agency and Client needs are met
• Coordinate efforts with outside vendors/sites
• At least 5 years of experience in website development and online advertising; additional print, collateral or advertising production experience a plus
• Proven organizational skills and relentless attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate and encourage teamwork and to facilitate communication between people with different expertise
• Solid knowledge of budgeting, resource scheduling and time management relating to all facets of interactive advertising/web production
• Working experience with, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and Visio
• General understanding of interactive technologies
Overseas working experience is highly preferred.
• Strong communication (English and Mandarin) and presentation skills with the ability to present to managerial level clients and internal stake holders
Talent2, an Australian-listed Executive Search Firm, based in Shanghai, has a specialised consultant in the digital marketing sector and currently working on various account servicing or creative roles. Do email an updated English CV to email@example.com any of the above-mentioned roles, stating the title of the job opportunity you are applying for and that these jobs are from DamnDigital.com website.