Title: Project Manager
1. Manage application development project, usually RIA or website
2. Gather and understand client requirements.
3. Develop project plan
4. Lead the project by coordinating with client and managing different internal resources, mainly technical and design, to deliver the project
5. Monitor project progress proactively
6. Handle project change on the course of the project
7. Ensure the project deliver timely and in good quality
8. Carry out project review after closure
9. Bachelor degree holder, preferably in computer science or related discipline.
10. Good command in oral and written English.
11. Over 3 years of software/application development project experience, preferably RIA projects, in particular, using .Net, WPF/Silverlight or Flash.
12. Able to grasp client’s requirements quick.
13. In-depth knowledge and hand-on experience of project management in general, develop project plan, communication plan and so on.
14. Understand SDLC and software engineering methodologies, e.g. agile, waterfall and alike.
15. Understand RIA development.
16. Presentable and a good communicator
17. A discipline, careful, detail and reliable person
18. Knowledge on .Net, WPF/Silverlight, or Flash is a plus
19. PMP qualification is a plus
Title: Social Media Manager
× Develop and implement social media plan for our clients, which will include IWOM (internet word of mouth program), influencers marketing, partnership program with communities and web2.0 websites.
× Come up programs and partnerships ideas with community websites, work out the details with partners, monitor progress and make any adjustment to deliver good results. The programs will can be tactical or long-term and be in various formats like user generated content, viral campaign, etc. to engage consumers on special topics on the brands / campaigns.
× Develop and implement seeding plan, monitor and moderate participations and interactions, and make any adjustment if needed.
× Engage influencers in the various social community sites, and develop special partnership and program with them to influence their preference on brands / products / campaigns, and get positive discussion on line. Establish performance benchmark of the social media campaigns and measurement methodology. Provide tracking and metrics to communicate and validate the community effectiveness, and prepare reports and presentations to client.
× Strong experience in implementing social media programs in key portals, bbs, communities and web 2.0 websites
× Passionate for today’s trends on social networking, user generated content, web2.0.
× Experience with, and passion for, creating and consuming new content types: websites, blogs, podcasts, wikis, etc. Strong relationship with community sites, web2.0 sites, influencers, to able to implement interesting and unique campaigns.
× Experience handling international brands will be an added advantage
× Good English and good presentation skill will be an advantage.
× A self-starter with the willingness and desire to “roll up your sleeves” and get the job done. Self
× Motivated showing strong sense of ownership, and enjoy satisfaction of implementing your ideas/plans and see the results.
Title: Account Manager
Job DescriptionYou will be responsible for digital projects, from planning to execution, for well known brands. Projects range from interactive strategy development, internet campaigns, websites production, online advertising campaigns, social media campaign, and search marketing.
× Degree holder, with 3 years + marketing and advertising knowledge gained from client or agency side;
× Excellent English skill, both written and presentation;
× With good interpersonal and project management skill;
× Self-motivated showing strong sense of ownership and able to work under pressure;
× Attention to details and well-organized;
× Enthusiastic on internet area and keen to integrate technology with brand strategy;
× Willing to take up the challenge of working in a start up environment and grow together with the company; and
× Multiple projects with different clients are our norm, and candidates must be able to handle the work load and derive enjoyment and satisfaction from these pressures.
Title: Web Developer/ 网站开发工程师
1． 大学本科或以上学历, 计算机专业;
2． 1年或以上网页开发经验, 了解多媒体网页开发流程;
4． 熟悉Open Source Technology (Tomcat、Apache、Mysql)优先;
5． 熟悉Unix/Linux系统及shell script程序开发优先;
6． 细致耐心, 工作责任心强, 能适应较强的工作压力;