ABOUT POSSIBLE :
POSSIBLE is a leading result-driven interactive marketing agency that provides intelligent and effective marketing solutions. We create award winning, innovative works across all channels and platforms for our clients. All this while making measurable interactions between our clients and their customers in more meaningful, frequent and profitable ways throughout the relationship lifecycle.
We have over 30 offices in Asia, Middle East, Europe and North America. Our clients include Nike, Converse, Pepsi, MGM, Procter & Gamble, SAP, Starwood Hotels, Johnnie Walker, Hewlett Packard, Dow Corning, etc.
For more information, please visit: www.possible.com
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, if you are interested. Kindly specify these roles are from DamnDigital.
如果您对以上职位有兴趣, 请将简历发到: email@example.com, 并请务必注明招聘信息来自互动中国.
Art Director 美术指导
- 熟练使用Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash等设计软件
Interactive Designer 互动设计师
- 熟练使用Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator和Flash等软件
Engagement Director 客户总监
As the Engagement Director, you will be a key point of contact on your accounts and will be responsible for managing client relationships and lead engagements and projects. You will work with consulting and production teams to translate client business objectives into measurable marketing strategies, plans and tactics.
The ideal candidate is a strategic and creative thinker. This person will excel in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines on time, accurately. You will be confident and be comfortable presenting to clients on a regular basis. You are smart curious about everything, you ask the right questions to get the right answers and are detailed oriented. You live on challenge and love to learn.
You will have:
- Proven account management experience with strong digital strategic marketing planning and implementation skills
- Excellent client relationship, communications, organization and consultative sales skills
- A strong knowledge of digital media, search marketing and search optimization
- Experience in both BTB and BTC client accounts
- Experience working in a Direct Marketing, Interactive Marketing or CRM environment
- Strong understanding of digital, direct and CRM marketing practices and concepts
- Ability to analyze clients’ business requirements and developing the best strategies and solutions to meet and exceed client expectations
- At least 5 years’ experience in other 4A’s digital agency in China
- Experience with technology or enterprise software clients would be beneficial
Additional skills that would be an advantage are good knowledge of marketing in Asia and have excellent bilingual – Chinese and English written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal communication skills.
Digital Marketing Analyst Manager 网络营销数据分析经理
The Consulting team at PWW is made up of marketing specialists with diverse skills across 6 digital disciplines (planning / strategy, relationship marketing, social media / community, search, analytics, user experience). The team serves clients by providing specialist support to creative and technology production capabilities and by providing new business / pitch support.
As a MARKETING ANALYST MANAGER within the Consulting Team you will work with teams across consulting, media, engagement and clients on digital marketing initiatives and be responsible for data management and analysis of campaigns and ecommerce applications.
This role will be based out of our Shanghai office, and you’ll play a role in supporting our data and analytics offerings in the Greater China region. You’ll be experienced in working in China, and ideally you will have conversational English and Mandarin. You’ll be working with a team of consultants and marketing analysts based in our regional HQ in Singapore, so English communication is important. Within our Shanghai office you’ll be working with a local Chinese team.
You will be working to support client’s data and analytics requirements in Greater China, with opportunities to provide support globally on client projects. Your job scope will include (but not limited to) the following responsibilities:
- Harnessing website data files for development of reports and data analysis.
- Participation in client management and relationship opportunities.
- Close collaboration consultants and senior consultants to explain and share data findings.
- Present findings to both internal and client teams with confidence and insightful analysis.
- Carry out competitive and market scans to compare our client’s business with their competitors.
- Gathering business requirements and identifies metrics and data types for client business.
- Applying various quantitative methods to analyze and interpret information from multiple data sources as needed.
- Establishes measurement infrastructure for data capture and reporting.
- Maintains a functional expertise in database marketing, analytical tools, analysis processes.
- Data configuration, collection and presentation in reports.
- Analysis of digital data from multiple sources and interpretation of data to provide enhancement to campaign recommendations
Specific tasks for this role will be:
- Preparation of weekly reports and topline campaign performance.
- Provide topline measurement of campaign performance
- Automate reports and set up dashboards with various Analytics Tools
Analysis & Recommendations
- Monthly Analysis
- Preparation of data sets
- Analyze trends of key metrics contributing to website KPIs
- Analyze business drivers, provide insights and recommendations to achieve site goals
- Ad-hoc Analysis
- Prepare concise analysis for tactical campaigns with recommendations for quick wins
Validation of Measurement Plan
- Work closely with System Integrator to test and validate implementation of tagging codes to support Measurement Plan
Market and Competitive Research
- Share findings on market and industry trends
- Conduct competitive research and site audit
Other Ad-hoc Duties
- Engage with clients and relevant partners operationally to support their ad-hoc data requests.
You will be experienced in the following tools:
- Omniture Site Catalyst
- Webtrends On Premise
- Omniture Test & Target
- Google Analytics
- Google Website Optimizer
- Excel / Excel Macros
- Business intelligence (e.g. Gooddata)
- SAS / JMP / R / SPSS
Your Qualifications – you will hold a degree, ideally in marketing, statistics or business services; you will have 3 to 5 years work experience in digital marketing with an international agency or client side.
Project Manager 项目经理
- The Project Manager will manage IT projects in the areas of scoping, resource management and documentation. This is key role in the project management team and successful candidates can look forward to a rewarding professional growth.
- Planning and implementation of responsive IT/Web projects
- Track & coordinate with various teams regarding project scope, budget, timeline and progress
- Identify and resolve project related issues
- Interact with clients for requirement gathering and project status
- Possess a Degree or Diploma from a reputed institute, preferably in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Formal project management training / certification would be an advantage;
- At least 3 years working experience in a similar role or in an interactive agency;
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Good analytical abilities and attention to details.
Media Executive 媒介执行
With the management of the Media Manager, work with Engagement teams and Media Owners and Clients in development of digital media plans for Search & Display campaigns
- Search & Display campaigns implementation, management & ongoing optimization
- Campaigns timeline management
- Development of campaign reports & performance analysis
- Presentation of campaign reports & performance analysis
- Financial administration support
- Establish excellent working relationships with client contacts and internal teams
- Maintain a thorough understanding of clients, their businesses and the marketplaces in which they operate
- Pro-actively contribute to business e.g. putting forward new ideas; finding new solutions to client requirements, etc
- Work closely with Media, Finance, Project Managers and Engagement teams
- Supporting the media team (Singapore and China) for all duties above
Skills & Requirements:
- Passionate about digital media space
- A pro-active self-starter who can work well in a team-oriented environment
- Rigorous & Detail-oriented
- Strong analytical skills & comfortable with numbers
- Knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint a plus
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure
- Reporting to the Associate Media Director (based in Singapore)
Digital Interns 数据分析实习生
- Support Engagement Team on client servicing
- Clear understanding of client’s needs
- Communicate the needs to internal team for solution
- Facilitate internal resource efficiently and effectively
- Manage project time table to ensure timely delivery
- Support Analytic Consultancy team on analytic projects
- Basic understanding of web analytic tool
- Provide support to weekly dashboard
- Use data to understand consumer behavior
- Think creatively for solutions for business problems
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in a creditable universities (rising fourth year student)
- Top 20% of your class in terms of academic achievement
- Strong desire to learn digital marketing & ecommerce
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese
Project Intern 项目实习生
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in a creditable universities (rising fourth year student);
- Curious, strong desire to learn digital marketing & other new things;
- Detail oriented;
- Good communication skill in both English and Chinese;
- High responsibility and willing to work under pressure;
Design Intern 设计实习生
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in a creditable universities (rising fourth year student);
- Major in Art, Design, Technical, very interested in design job;
- Basic English communication skills;
- Be responsibility and work hard;
- Familiar with internet advertising, passion in digital marketing;
- Familiar in using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Flash, etc, software;
- A team player, good learning and self-motivation.